Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome Note

Welcome to my blog all avid readers ,techno fundi's and enthusiasts !!!!
A blog about technology and everything not analogue (Err...does such devices even excist in this day and age ? )

This is my first post and I decided to take some time to give you all a quick summary of what this blog is all about.

This blog is all about, everything in the world of technology and latest gadgets and trends, and if I own one of the devices or had the privelege of working with one, I will give my own opinion and review of my findings of the product.
Other than that I will also do some game reviews, post links to interesting and useful software, Guides on "How to....." and from time to time just blog about everyday life and stuff.

That in a nutshell is basically what my blog and this page is going to be all about.
Feel free to comment on anything and share your meanings.
And if u have any questions on anything or a product perhaps feel free to drop me a e-mail

Enjoy your stay !

No comments:

Post a Comment